HANDS ON TRAINING!
TRAINING TOPICS INCLUDE:
New South Development & Training (NSDT) is a 501(C)3 designated non profit that was founded to assist community based projects through federal, state, and local grants/contracts for training and development.
• Comprehensive Training; Identified Skill-sets, Environmental Assessment, Damage Assessment
• Emergency Management Services; Planning, Preparedness, Response and Recovery
• Workshops /Conferences; Meeting Logistics, Note takers, Transcribers and Basic IT
• Trained housing inspectors as part of long term recovery efforts funded by FEMA
• Family First Resource Centers in multiple counties funded by MDHS grant
• Provided comprehensive planning assistance to local churches as part of “Be Prepared”
• Trained debris spotters as part of the Hinds County tornado of 2008 for debris removal thru city contract.
· Business Planning
· Facilities Planning
· Goat Health Management
· Predation Control I & II
· Marketing, Sales, & Processing
· Nutritional Value of Goat Meat
•USDA - Assistance to GA (SDLR) Meat Farmers
NEW SOUTH DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING AWARDED USDA GRANT TO PROVIDE ASSISTANCE TO GA (SDLR) MEAT FARMERS.
PREVIOUS NSDT INITIATIVES
NEW SOUTH DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING, INC.
New South Development & Training (NSDT) in partnership with the USDA would like to aid up to twenty (20) eligible Small, Socially-disadvantaged, Limited-resource farmers in the State of Georgia to enhance their present farming operations and increase profits through goat meat!
Eligible farmers are invited to participate in our hands-on meat goat management training program. In addition to training we also connect active participants with local agencies that provide financial and technical assistance!
CURRENT NSDT INITIATIVES